Wednesday 24 December 2008

Namur Musee de Sport

Sadly the town of Namur, in Belgium, does not really have a Museum of Sport.
But as I am a good friend of Nicolas Lucas, & his very understanding other half Danuta, the room at the top of their house is the next best thing! It is worth visiting them just to see this little treasure trove, & even though Danuta still moans at me for not learning French she still speaks to me when I visit, even though i make Nicolas take me off to football everywhere! Love them both! ;-)
Not surprisingly as he is a big Paris Saint Germain supporter, there is a large amount of PSG memorabilia.

An ordinary door...but the poster on the door, from their visit to Dover Athletic versus Dulwich Hamlet in August 2007, gives you an idea of the 'secrets' inside...













A number plate 'acquired' by Nicolas in Paris, it is from a Marseille registered car! ;-)





And so much stored in boxes...time for an extension? ;-)

No comments: